List of allowed races and classes
- Deva – PHB2 – An immortal divine being. Kinda like a half-celestial.
- Dragonborn – PHB1 – Part dragon, part man, this race isn’t native to the Feldon Valley or Sunhome but are seen throughout the more populated towns across the world.
- Dwarf – PHB1 – Dwarfs in Feldon Valley have a long history. Their ancestral home in Mount Karakas was over-run by terrors from the underdark. Most dwarfs live in Port Haven or in Red Rock Hills.
- Eladrin – PHB1 – The eladrin live in the area inhabit the Orn Forest in the southwestern corner of the Valley.
- Elf – PHB1 – The biggest elven population in Feldon Valley is in Bramblewood forest – though a few smaller settlements can be found in almost any forest.
- Genasi (FR) – Part elemental, part man, Genasi are very uncommon no matter where you go.
- Gnome (PHB2) – Long ago, Gnomes were much more common in Feldon Valley than they are currently. Now most live in the Feywild or a distant land.
- Goliath (PHB2) – These half-giants live in the mountains to the east of Feldon Valley.
- Half-Elf (PHB1) – If native to the area, a half-elf likely grew up in Port Haven or another human settlement. The elves of Bramblewood forest don’t care much for the half-breeds.
- Half-Orc (PHB2) – Half-Orcs are fairly rare. The controversial city of Duskhome has a growing population, but most are newborns. The largest orc population is east of the Sunhome Kingdom.
- Halfling (PHB1) – A large settlement of halflings is Three Hills; although halflings are common throughout the world.
- Human (PHB1) – Humans are found everywhere. Though its likely that they are native to the Valley or hail from the Sunhome Kingdom.
- Shifter (PH2) – Shifters live throughout the valley in semi-nomadic tribes.
- Tiefling (PHB1) – Most tieflings in the area come from the Broken Isles
Avenger (PHB2, Striker, Divine)
Barbarian (PHB2, Striker, Primal)
Bard (PHB2, Leader, Arcane)
Cleric (PHB1, Leader, Divine)
Druid (PHB2, Controller, Primal)
Fighter (PHB1, Defender, Martial)
Invoker (PHB2, Controller, Divine)
Paladin (PHB1, Defender, Divine)
Ranger (PHB1, Striker, Martial)
Rogue (PHB1, Striker, Martial)
Shaman (PHB2, Leader, Primal)
Sorcerer (PHB2, Striker, Arcane)
Swordmage (FR, Defender, Arcane)
Warden (PHB2, Defender, Primal)
Warlock (PHB1, Striker, Arcane)
Warlord (PHB1, Leader, Martial)
Wizard (PHB1, Controller, Arcane)